GUBSKA TRANSGRUP provides international road cargo transportation, such as:
- FTL (Full Truck Load);
- LTL (Less than Truck Load);
- Refrigerated (temperature-controlled);
- Heavy and oversized;
- Dangerous (ADR);
- Express delivery;
- Cargo transportation of diplomatic and personal items.
GUBSKA TRANSGRUP organizes international road cargo transportation using any type of trucks as: refrigerator (reefer), tilt (semitrailer), enclosed box, isotherms, mega (100m3), jumbo (120m3), flatbeds, removable Gooseneck (RGN), specialized trailers and small trucks (1-1,2t), etc.
Routs of cargo transportation from/to:
- Central European countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Holland.
- Baltic States and Eastern Europe: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria.
- South European countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Nordic countries: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway.
- CIS and the Customs Union.
- customs clearance in Ukraine and in EU countries.
- export declaration (EX1);
- preparation of transit guarantee (Т-1, Т-2);
- compilation of CARNET TIR, Carnet ATA, transport documents CMR and ATR;
- additional services of preparation of documents;
- warehouse services;
- cargo insurance;
- logistics outsourcing;
- consulting services of foreign trade activities.